Allen Chemical Reuse Center
Subfacility of Allen Municipal Service Center
The Chemical Reuse Center offers reusable household chemicals to Allen residents free of charge. Residents must show a current City of Allen utility bill and Texas driver's license with matching addresses. This facility is not intended for commercial or business use.
This facility does not accept household chemical collections. To dispose of household chemicals, schedule an Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) pickup using MyAllen (account required).
Business hours are subject to availability of staff and volunteers. Check this page for updates as the schedule may change periodically.
- Open on Thursdays: Noon to 2 p.m.
- Open on first and third Saturdays of the month: 10 a.m. to noon
Allen residents may access any products collected in the HHW program, except banned chemicals and gasoline.
- Garden products (herbicides, insecticides, pesticides)
- Household cleaners
- Paint (latex and oil based)
- Conservation Colors: Recycled latex paint with a viscosity of 30. This paint is appropriate for all painting applications and comes in a limited variety of colors. Conservation Colors are screened and usable with spray painting equipment when thinned.
- Pet products
- Pool chemicals
- Repair products