A water-efficient washing machine can yield 35-55% water savings! If you buy one, you may qualify for a rebate.
How do I apply?
- Review the rebate application for program guidelines. To qualify, you must be replacing a low-efficiency washing machine or purchasing a washer for the first time.
- Select, purchase and install a water-efficient washing machine. See a list of accepted products. Save your receipts and bar codes!
- Complete the Washing Machine Rebate Application as soon as possible. Your rebate won’t be processed until all paperwork is received.
Can I mail a printed application?
If you prefer to mail a printed application, please print and complete a Washing Machine Rebate Application. Be sure to enclose the following with your application:
- Copy of original invoice or sales receipt showing date and place of sale, date and address of installation (if performed by vendor or contractor), itemized description of purchase and cost of items; and
- Copy of original proof of purchase with complete barcode (if self-installed)
Mail application and documents to: City of Allen, Attn: Washing Machine Rebate, 305 Century Parkway, Allen, TX 75013
How much can I save?
If your rebate application is approved, the City of Allen will rebate $75 for the installation of a qualifying washing machine. Limit one washing machine rebate per family lifetime as Allen resident at any address.
Does a top-load washer qualify for this rebate?
Top-load washers do not qualify. Only front-load washers will qualify for this rebate.
How many washing machines qualify for this rebate?
Limit one washing machine rebate per family lifetime as Allen resident at any address.
Who qualifies for this rebate?
This program is for owner-occupied residents only; tenant and commercial requests are not eligible.