DEC. 13, 2022 - Stephen G. Terrell Recreation Center (STRC) is another step closer to completion with funding approved for fitness and food service equipment.
Team Marathon Fitness and Advanced Exercise were selected to provide STRC fitness equipment at a cost of $1,088,836. Equipment will include:
- 50 cardio stations with treadmills, ellipticals, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, spin bikes and Adaptive Motion Trainers
- 15 free-weight stations: multiple dumbbell (5lb – 100lb) and barbell sets, adjustable benches, Olympic bench systems, full squat racks and smith system.
- 20 select zone stations: upper body, lower body and core machines
- 10 plate loaded stations: upper body and lower body
- Functional training equipment medicine balls, kettlebells, tires, resistance tubes, and plyoboxes
- 40 group exercise stations: spin bikes and mats
- Outdoor Fitness Deck: Beaver Fit Shred Shed with multiple workout stations
Installation, training and preventative maintenance for one year is included with the purchase.
East Bay Restaurant Supply was selected to provide food service and kitchen equipment totaling over $160,000 for the concession stand area and catering kitchen at STRC.
This equipment will be used to provide concessions and food catering options for tournaments, rentals, birthday parties, special events and youth/adult leagues.