Calling all dinosaur fans! Join us at the Library during the month of "DiNovember" for free programs, displays, and other dino-themed celebrations.
- Stomp through our Storywalk, all month during November. Follow the numbered signs outside the Library for an interactive version of I'm a Dirty Dinosaur by Janeen Brian and Ann James.
- Visit our dino-themed display case November 1-11 and play a guessing game. Correct guesses enter a drawing for one dino-mite prize! The winner's name will be posted in the display case Friday, November 12.
- Ages three and up may register for the Dinosaur Sleepover taking place on Tuesday, November 9, (registration opens Tuesday, October 26). Participants decorate a dino, leave it with us for a Library sleepover, and see their dino's adventures on our Facebook and Instagram pages starting Friday, November 12.
- Ages two and up may register for our Dino Dance party, happening Friday, November 12 (registration opens Friday, October 29), and hit the dino disco for non-stop, dinosaur-themed music and dancing.
- Cece's Library Adventure takes place Friday, November 19, and is recommended for grades K-6 (registration opens Friday, November 5). Cece, the candy-loving dino, escaped from The Dinosaur Company again -- this time for a Libraryadventure! Follow her tracks, collect clues, and solve a puzzle to discover what Cece is doing at the Library.
For more information about any of our DiNovember festivities, visit AllenLibrary.org or call the Children's Desk at 214.509.4906.