Teen Virtual Art Contest: Voces Hispanas (Hispanic Voices)
How to Participate
- This contest is open to students in grades 7-12.
- Create an art piece inspired by Hispanic Americans that have made a positive impact for the Hispanic Community in the United States.
- Submit artwork online September 1 - September 30.
- Work will be displayed in our gallery during the month of October.
Rules for Submission
- All artwork must be original and created by the teen submitting it.
- Artwork should be presented as professionally as possible.
- Digital artwork will be blown up to 8 x 11 for printing and used in a video. Please send the highest quality file possible.
- Each teen can submit up to three pieces of artwork.
- The following types of digitally sent artwork are acceptable:
- 3D sculptures
- digital artwork
- Content must be appropriate for all ages. Anything deemed inappropriate by the Library will not be included in the gallery, website, or social media pages.
- By sending art to us, you are giving permission to Allen Public Library to post it on our website, Instagram and Facebook pages.
If you have questions or another form of art you would like to send in, please call the Children's Desk at 214.509.4906.
Winners will be announced October 11 via the Library's Instagram and Facebook pages.