Proposed Project Scope
The proposed project scope includes an entryway feature at Roaring Springs Drive and Main Street. The area consists of signage, landscape and hardscape opportunities. All proposed project scope items are pending until approved by Resident Committee and City staff.
For project information, contact Senior Planner David Powell by email or call 214.509.4180.
Entryway Feature Repair
The current entryway feature is experiencing disrepair throughout the structure at Roaring Springs Drive and Main Street. Full replacement should be made to maintain the integrity of the feature and to enhance its lifespan. The City proposes the following recommendations to enhance these spaces:
- Fully remove and replace the current feature
- Apply solution to feature to maximize the structure's lifespan
The entryway feature at Roaring Springs Drive and Main Street had previous signage that read "Fountain Park Estates"; however, signage is now missing and needs replacement. The City proposes the following recommendations to enhance these spaces:
- Install new signage at the Roaring Springs entryway
- (Optional) Apply protectant to all signage to enhance longevity
Landscape Removal and Replacement
The integrity of landscape beds dissipated after February's ice storm that destroyed much of the plantings within Fountain Park's beds. The landscape bed at Roaring Springs Drive requires installation of new plant choices options. The City proposes the following recommendations to enhance these spaces:
- Mulch and soil beds with updated product
- Install new drought tolerant and low maintenance plant options