Beginning August 3, City of Allen Utility Billing service windows and phones are open from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Go to the Utility Billing page.
Customer Service windows are located on the first floor of Allen City Hall, 305 Century Parkway. You can call Customer Service at 214.509.4560.
Permitting service hours remain 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What are my utility bill payment options?
Use any of these options to pay your utility bill.
- Drive-thru payments: If paying by check or money order, you may drop your payment in the Utility Billing Drop Box at Allen City Hall, near the front flagpole. Do not drop off cash payments.
- Pay by mail: You can mail your check or money order to City of Allen Utility Billing, P.O. Box 734802, Dallas, TX 75373-4802. Please include the payment stub found at the bottom of your bill. Do not mail cash payments.
- Pay online: You can pay your bills online using Self Service. If you haven’t used this service before, please follow these instructions to create a new account.
- Pay by phone: Phone payments still will be accepted temporarily. Please call 214.509.4560 during business hours to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
- Account questions? Our team is here to help! Please call 214.509.4560 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email email@example.com with your questions.