The Allen Parks and Recreation Department was presented with seven awards for Market Street Allen USA Celebration at the 2016 International Festival and Events Association (IFEA) conference on September 27 in Tucson, Arizona.
With entries from among the world’s top festivals and events, the IFEA/Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards recognize the outstanding accomplishments and top quality creative, promotional, operational and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world.
Awards that Allen Parks and Recreation received include:
• Gold - Best Event Website (AllenUSA.org)
• Gold - Best Miscellaneous Multimedia (Digital ads)
• Gold - Best Single Newspaper Display Ad (Dallas Morning News advertisement)
• Gold - Best Vendor/Supplier (Community Waste Disposal)
• Silver - Best Ad Series (Dallas Morning News advertising campaign)
• Silver - Best Sponsor Partner (Market Street)
• Bronze - Best Festival/Event Mobile Application (AllenUSA.org)
Headquartered in Boise, Idaho, the International Festivals & Events Association is the premiere association supporting and enabling festival and event professionals worldwide. The association offers the most complete source of ideas, resources, information, education and networking for festival and event professionals. Visit the IFEA website at www.ifea.com for additional details.