The City of Allen Parks and Recreation Department received three first-place and two second-place honors during the marketing awards competition at the annual Texas Festivals and Events Association (TFEA) Conference in Corpus Christi on Saturday, July 23, 2016.
The awards were in recognition of marketing efforts for Market Street Allen USA Celebration.
First Place Awards
• Best Miscellaneous Multimedia for Market Street Allen USA Celebration – 2015 PFSweb Military Salute Video created in conjunction with ACTV for Market Street Allen USA Celebration
• Festival and Event Mobile App for Market Street Allen USA Celebration – 2015 Market Street Allen USA Celebration Mobile Site
• Best Miscellaneous Printed Materials for Market Street Allen USA Celebration – 2015 Market Street Allen USA Celebration Partner Guidebook
Second Place Awards
• Best Event Website for Market Street Allen USA Celebration – 2015 Market Street Allen USA Celebration Website
• Silver Best Single New Sponsorship Program – Jurassic Zone presented by The Dinosaur Company at 2015 Market Street Allen USA Celebration
The TFEA Marketing & Communications Awards program recognizes excellence in event promotional and communication campaigns. This year over 430 entries were submitted from across the state of Texas. The contest was judged by a panel of festival and event professionals and college/university level staff and students. Each entry was judged with others in the same budget category.
As members of Region Three of the International Festivals and Events Association, Texas Festivals and Events Association members from Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma receive benefits that include educational programs, newsletters and publications, internet resources at the IFEA website, insurance discounts, and the annual conference featuring a trade show and talent showcase.