Several streets in downtown Allen will be closed Dec. 6 & 7 to accommodate the Rudolph Run and Allen Rotary Christmas Parade.
Rudolph Run street closures (Saturday, Dec. 6)
From 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.:
• Main Street will be closed between Cedar Drive and Butler Drive
• St. Mary Drive will be closed between Cedar Drive and North Ash
• Cedar Drive will be closed between St. Mary Drive and Main Street
From 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.:
• The above streets will be remained closed except St. Mary Drive will be closed both directions at Cedar Drive
• East Coats will be closed at Cedar Drive
• Cedar Drive will be blocked between Main Street and Exchange Parkway
• The right lane of eastbound Exchange Parkway will be closed between Cedar Drive and Rivercrest Boulevard
• Rivercrest Boulevard will be closed between Exchange Parkway and Allen Station Park Drive
Allen Rotary Christmas Parade (Sunday, Dec. 7)
At 11 a.m.:
• Mobile stage will be set up at Main Street and Allen Drive, causing partial lane closures
• Cedar Drive will be closed between St. Mary Drive and Exchange Parkway
• Allen Station Park Drive will be closed at Rivercrest Boulevard
At 1 p.m.:
• Main Street will be closed between Cedar and Allen Drive
• Cedar will be closed between Exchange Parkway and Main Street
• Allen Drive will be closed between Belmont Dr. and Ola Dr.
• St Mary Drive will be closed between Allen Drive and Cedar Drive.
Traffic will be directed to and from the library parking lot at W. Coats and Allen Drive until the parade starts. Then all traffic will be required to stop and wait.
The parade will begin promptly at 2 p.m. The parade is expected to end around 4 p.m.