Teen Court Registration - Prosecutor
Sign up as a Teen Court Prosecutor
Serve as a Prosecutor in Allen Teen Court! Choose a Teen Court date and register below.
Everyone attending Teen Court should dress in attire respecting the dignity of the court. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, crop tops, hats or flip flops allowed. Dress code is strictly enforced. All persons are subject to search.
- Teen Court meets via Zoom on Mondays beginning at 5 p.m. until approximately 7:30 p.m.
- The Zoom link will be sent on the day of Teen Court Trial to the email listed on the application
Additional Requirements (unless otherwise granted permission by the Judge)
- Age 13-18
- In good academic standing
- Prepared to abide by the rules of the program
- Willing to sign, respect and abide by the Confidential and Indemnity Agreement
- Dress appropriately
- Respectful to all participants and the Court
- Able to abide by the Rules of Decorum set by the Court
- MUST have access to an electronic device with internet (includes cell phones)
- MUST have audio/visual capabilities during Zoom meeting
- Requires a quiet location with no background noises
- No gum, food or drinks during the Zoom meeting
- No tobacco/vaping/e-cigarettes
Session Day(s) Times Location Age Participants
- No sessions
Session Day(s) Times Dates Location Age Participants