COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Operational Changes
On March 16, 2020, the City of Allen initiated a local disaster declaration for public health emergency to help contain the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Many City facilities have closed or modified operations in response to this declaration.
Modified Utility Billing Operations
To help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Utility Billing Customer Service Window is currently closed. You can use any of these options to pay your bill.
- Drive-Thru Payments:
- Pay By Mail: You can mail your check or money order to City of Allen Utility Billing, P.O. Box 734802, Dallas, TX 75373-4802. Please include the payment stub found at the bottom of your bill, which contains your account number. Do not mail cash payments.
- Pay Online:
- Pay By Phone:
- Account Questions? Though our payment window is closed, our team is still working! Please call 214.509.4560 to speak to a Customer Service Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- Will my account number change after January 16?
- When can I set up my new online account?
- What do I need in order to set up my new online account?
- What do I need to do if I pay my utility bill through my bank bill pay service?
- Will my billing due date and billing cycle change after January 16?
- Will the transaction fees for online payments change?
Customers who want to view or pay bills online, pay automatically with a credit card or enroll in paperless billing can now create a username and password in the new system. Read on...