MyAllen App & Request Center
Spot a water leak or pothole? Have an issue with trash/recycling collection? Use the MyAllen app and request center to report more than 60 common service requests, including issues with trash/recycling collection, animals, property maintenance, streets, parks/trails, traffic signals/stoplights, water leaks and more. Learn more.
Ready to download to your device?
Just want to report it online?
Property maintenance issues may be reported anonymously. Other request types will prompt users to create an account. Users may opt to keep any request confidential.
Home and family
- Pay your utility bill
- Open a new utility account
- Apply for or renew an alarm permit
- Request a smoke alarm installation
Activities and Entertainment
- Register for a temporary library card
- Download digital books, animated children's books, magazines and academic journals
- Watch virtual Story Times on Facebook
- Watch Allen City Television programs on YouTube
- Take a virtual tour of local public art
- Support local restaurants by ordering takeout or delivery
- View the Parks & Recreation LIFE guide
- Find a park
Activities in Parks & Recreation ActiveNet
Pets and Animals
- Take the 2020 U.S. Census
- Check your voter registration status
- Watch previous City Council meetings
- Watch previous Planning & Zoning meetings
- Report an anonymous crime tip
- Submit a traffic issue
- Search for sex offenders
- View Neighborhood Patrol Map
- Register for a free community CPR class
- Apply for a Block Party Permit
- Apply for a Pyrotechnics Permit