Pet and Animal Laws

The City of Allen has specific ordinances related to animals and fowl, summarized below. To report a violation, contact Animal Control at 214.509.4378.
  1. Noise
  2. Loose Pets
  3. Animal Bites
  4. Rabies Vaccines
  5. Animal Waste
  6. PIGS, GOATS & Chickens
A person commits an offense if the keeping of any animal causes loud and unusual barking, howling or other noise that disturbs the peace and quiet of any person of ordinary sensibilities. A person who is disturbed by an animal may file a complaint with Animal Control. The owner will then be notified of the complaint, either in person or by mail, and given suggestions to keep the animal from disturbing the neighboring residences.