Click to Home

Go To Search
HomeVisit AllenLive in AllenDo Business in AllenDepartments and ServicesNews and EventsI Need To
Sign up for ENews

Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Reporting a Street Light Problem

  1. You may contact the Engineering Department at 214.509.4576 by phone, via fax at 214.509.4590, or fill out this convenient online form. The city's street lights are supplied by three power providers - TXU Electric Delivery, CoServ, and Grayson Collin Electric Cooperative (GCEC). The City of Allen owns the street lights in the area provided by GCEC, therefore, the city is responsible for having the street lights repaired. Both Oncor and CoServ handle the repair of their lights directly.

    If you prefer, you may report a street light directly to:

  2. Contact information is not required to submit a request, but may be helpful should city employees have additional questions.

  3. The better the description, the faster we can resolve the issue.
    Example One: In front of 123 Main Street
    Example Two: At the intersection of Bethany and Jupiter in front of the school

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.

allen city hall photo