The Land Development Division oversees the design and construction of land development within the City of Allen. Under the direction of an engineering development manager, construction inspectors work with project contractors on a continuous basis to ensure that quality standards are met for all infrastructure development. For information on development questions, please call us at 214.509.4576.
Forms / Permits
- Erosion Control *May 2009*
- Drainage - Residential Lot *May 2017*
- Hike and Bike Trail *March 2015*
- Paving *Nov 2017*
- Project Signage *October 2017*
- Sanitary Sewer *May 2017*
- Screening / Retaining Walls *May 2017*
- Sign Specifications *May 2017*
- Storm Drainage *May 2017*
- Street Light *Oct 2012*
- Traffic *May 2017*
- Utility *May 2017*
- Water *May 2017*
Checklists & Construction Plan Requirements
- Construction Plan Submittals - Commercial
- Construction Plan Submittals - Residential
- Insurance Requirements
- Plan Review Process
- Pre-Con Request Checklist *Plat must be approved*
- Video Inspection Guidelines
Engineering Record Drawings are located in the Engineering Department on the First Floor at City Hall (305 Century Parkway). Appointments are not necessary, but appreciated to ensure prompt service. To set up an appointment, please contact the Engineering Department at 214.509.4582 or email Mr. Angie Suyo.
Copies of plans may be purchased at $4 per sheet. Many plans are available in electronic format.