Probationary groups have one contract year to complete the terms of their contract before their area is fully revoked and put up for adoption. During this time, they must demonstrate that they understand the rules and procedures of the program by completing the Probationary Requirements.
- Complete four cleanups (time frame is up to you)
- Successfully submit pictures and statistics within 10 days of completing cleanup.
REFERENCE: How to Order Supplies
- Go to www.KeepAllenBeautiful.com
- Click on “Adopt-A-Program”
- Click on “Hold a One-Time Cleanup”
You may pick up your supplies at the Utility Billing Window, City Hall, 305 Century Parkway, Allen, TX 75013 after receiving a confirmation email. Only submit supply requests within 2 weeks of cleanup date.
REFERENCE: What to Do Once You’re Done Cleaning Up
- Collect and condense your plastic bags and leave them by your sign or at a major intersection with high visibility for pickup. Make sure to describe in detail where you left your bag in your statistics report.
- Submit your statistic report by going to www.keepallenbeautiful.com > “Adopt-A-Program” > “Submit Cleanup Stats”
- Email Josué Diaz your photos of your cleanup at email@example.com photos of your cleanup or tweet them directly via Twitter to @K_A_B.
- Email Josué Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org a probation verification request.
- Include the dates of each cleanup.
FORMAL ADOPTER PROCESS
- Complete a New Adopter orientation
- Sign a contract
- Pick up adopter’s supply bag