BMX Track Rules
BMX Track Hours
The Edge track is open daily from 8 a.m. to dusk.
Chapter 75, Civil Practices and Remedies Code, limits the liability of a municipality that owns, operates or maintains a facility in which hockey, in-line hockey, skating, in-line skating, roller-skating, skateboarding or rollerblading are conducted for damages arising directly from such recreational activities.
Use this facility at your own risk!
- Human-powered, BMX-style bikes are welcome — nothing else is.
- Protective gear on the rider (helmets and knee, elbow and wrist pads and gloves) and on the bike (crossbar, handle bar and gooseneck pads) is strongly recommended. Avoid being on a first-name basis with the emergency room.
- Pegs don’t belong on a BMX track bike. Remove them for your own and others' safety.
- Help keep the track in good condition. No riding during wet or extremely muddy conditions. Check for and clear debris before riding. Call Allen Parks and Recreation to report any problems at 214.509.4700.
- Check bad behaviors at the gate, including foul language, tobacco and alcohol use or anything else that might get you in trouble.
- Please enjoy your snacks and drinks outside of the track area.
- To our younger users: Make sure the adult that brought you stays with you.
- Take care of your track, and it will give you hours of fun!
- In case of an emergency, call 9-1-1.